Position/Title: Porter/Driver (union position)
Location: Bronx House NORC, Pelham Parkway Houses
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Additional weekend/holiday work based on operational needs.
Staff reports to: Maintenance Director and supervised onsite by Pelham Parkway NORC Program Director
Responsibilties will include the follownig tasks:
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities
- Disinfect the office including bathrooms and kitchen
- Conduct minor repairs as needed
- Fulfilling special projects including to but not limited to: light carpentry, opening and closing facility, setting up rooms for special events
- Drive NORC members to and from destinations
- Other duties as assigned
- High school or GED diploma required
- Must be able to read, speak, and write and English. Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Must have clean CDL ith P and S endorsement
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test