A CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services) career offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- In-service training
- Flexible work schedules
The Program Administrator, responsibilities:
- The Program Administrator effectively plans the day-to-day operations of the program by creating and maintaining a professional relationship that successfully engages staff, children, and families.
- The Program Administrator supports the Assistant Program Administrator/ Program Coordinator to ensure integrity of all licensing information, including updating of staff and children files including all regulatory requirements.
- The Program Administrator coordinates and supervise the work of staff in developing and maintaining a total program in education, health, nutrition and social services to meet the needs of enrolled children, including monthly monitoring and reporting of home visits, lesson plans, individual goals, enrollment and attendance reports.
- The Program Administrator oversees budgetary expenditures. Requisition and monitor the supplies necessary for program operation using the designated workplace ordering system.
- No remote option
- Valid New York State Teacher’s Certificate Professional/Permanent (or equivalent certificate from another state, which is recognized by the NYSED) Birth – 2 or Nursery – 6.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree must be in Early Childhood Education.
- 2-5 years group teaching experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience in early childhood education.
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance standards, ECE requirements, DOHMH licensing and DOE UPK. CLASS, HSPPS.
Safe Children, Stable Families, Successful Lives. At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community-based services. A COA Accredited Agency, CMCS has provided services in locations throughout Westchester and Rockland Counties, as well as the Bronx and Manhattan since 1946. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!